QHSE Coordinator (English)
Dhatec, Bergeijk, The Netherlands
Are you an experienced QHSE coordinator and would you like to work for an international technology company? Dhatec is looking for a QHSE Coordinator!
Dhatec, a Shawcor company, is searching for an experienced QHSE coordinator to join our growing company. Dhatec is specialized in developing and manufacturing solutions to ensure damage free pipes throughout the entire logistic supply chain. We advise pipe manufacturers, coating plants, logistic companies, EPC contractors and end users how to achieve safe, efficient and damage free delivery of pipes in any circumstance or climate. Shawcor Ltd. is a highly successful global energy services company, leading its competitors in all market segments and financially positioned to continue its growth and success well into the future.
The QHSE Coordinator advises the organization in all relevant QHSE matters. The key focus of this role is to investigate quality requirements, check for feasibility and fulfill requirements. You will be responsible for maintaining, improving and implementing the QHSE policies and procedures on local level. Reporting to the Eastern Hemisphere HSE Manager.
- Implement SHAWCOR HSE System in Dhatec Management System
- Coordinate handling complaints
- Registration and editing certificates
- Responsible for ISO certification and transfer from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- Set quality system ISO 45001 (before OHSAS 18001)
- Support the organization on QHSE issues
- Registration of QSHE documents
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably direction Quality Management/Safety Science
- 5-7 years of work experience, preferably in an international technical environment
- Technical affinity and interest in the Oil & Gas industry
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, considered of high importance due to the international nature of the function
- Actual knowledge of Quality Management systems and audits
- Able to motivate and convince employees not reporting to him/her to complete tasks
- Ability to effectively manage a large workload and competing priorities
Are you interested in this position? Please send your resume and motivation to: HRBergeijk@dhatec.nl in attention to Mr. Arjan van Diest, HR Manager.
Acquisition by recruitment agencies will not be appreciated.